Monday, November 16, 2009

Last night when we got back from Azar joon's dinner party it was not late at all, just 6.45pm. Lili got to her room and her Mac, I sat in the living room reading "Blogging for Bliss", a book from Tara Frey. I really like it. I took some notes from it and I have to return it to Barne's and Nobel tomorrow. Sorry Tara but may be later I will buy your book for myself and a few more for my friends.

By the way Azar joon's supper was perfect. Ghorme Sabzi, Khoresh e bademjoon, Sabzi polo ba Mahi and also smoke fish, and salad and baked vegtables and yogurt and torshi. Thanks Azar joon, you are so lovely.

Also we brought lots of left over. I ate her Ghorme Sabzi tonight. Absoloutly delicious!

1 Comments:

Blogger L said...

Ensy khaanoom, when are you going to blog again???

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home