Thursday, June 19, 2008

such a day!

Salam and I dont want complain about my day!

It was a beautiful day which I walked through Russle Ave. to Lakeforest Mall and to the Montgomery county Library.

I asked them about Immigration consulation at the Library which they denied, but a young american woman gave me a print of some attorneies name which they might be helpful for me to ask questions about Immigration.

Then I checked my email and I didnt recieve anymail from anybody.
Mall and just sonme shop looking!! I tried to get an ice coffee from Starbucks which I had coupon for each Wed. Can you believe it or not but they didnt serve any coffee at all because of water problem at Montgomery county!!

Then I ate my lunch which was a home made egg sandwichwith water!

After lunch I toured the mall again and walked toward home and called to Zahedi Law Office. An attorney which Melody introduced to us. They were nice and Mr Zahedi mentioned that I can not apply for citizenship because I didnt stay in US for 30 months during last 5 years!!

I really got sick when he informed me with this!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home