Monday, January 15, 2007

staying at home and doing nothing

today i was at home.
i thought bus sevice do not work because of Martin Luter King jr;
holiday.
but they worked and i missed them at 12:15!!!

I sat there and waiting for it until 1:00p.m. I ate my turkey sandwich and kept on reading my book.

A beautiful book about Ava Gardner, in large edition. Now I found out that I,m not in a mood of going to the town!!!!! I felt sleepy!

I got back home and took a nap. It was good. It was better thangoing to Wal-Mart.
it was too late to go to down town at 1:30.

Again I laid down and read my book.
at 4.30p.m. and at the time that i felt so crazy for being in bed for such a long time, i jumped out

of the bed, prayed and got ready to make supper.
I made pizza, it was really delicious.

Layla got home at about 6.00p.m.We both though its better we eat later.

11 Comments:

Blogger L said...

It was delicious indeed!
I love your writings :-)

7:43 PM  
Blogger mind said...

ensy joon chera too bloget neminevisi?

7:19 AM  
Blogger mind said...

today is Mon. Sept. 17, 2007 10.25a.m.

tomorrow is going to be two weeks which i came to states.

Duing this period i visit Terry, Trish and Natali. They were fine and happy of seeing me.

I got some present for Ms. Betty, but she was not available and i find out about her move to southern part of Florida. An old lady which still could walk very straight, and at the time of my trip to Iran last March, she really was worry about my safety.

She gave me a little angle, and told me that it will protect you during your trip.
God bless you Ms. Betty, and I have your angle with me all the time. I,m sure it will protect me.

Layla went to her office, even though she wanted to go and check her car but postponed it again.

7:38 AM  
Blogger mind said...

Let me tell you what did i do dring last two weeks:
on Sun. 16 i stayed at home the whole morning.

Lili went to her office.

I was suppose to go to Governer Square and shop sth from Express.

But i got busy with Internet, calling to Sara and Mojgan.

Sara didnt talk much, and said goodbye to go out with koosha. They wanted to go to Paytakht Shopping Mall to buy ink for our printer in Babolsar.

Also I chatted with Nazli about Sara,s thyroid.

She gave me some good informations and also some good words and invited me to be cool and relax.
Thanks Nazli jan.
She forwarded Wiki Encycolopedia and a link from Mayo clinic which help me to get some info. about this disease.

Lili called me in the afternoon. she wanted to go to the gym.
I said its fine , then you give me a ride to Governer.

I went there and shopped two tops in brown and black for $24.50.
I paid $15.00 and sth and I used $10.00 lili,s gift card.

After gym lili gave me a ride home and she went to Black Dog next to Lake Ella.

I dyed my hair and cleaned my face, and before all of these i cooked macaroni for dinner.

We ate at 8.30p.m., lili went to Lab and I collect and packed some of my stuff and went to bed at 11.

I kept on thinking about Sara.

My very dear God , please take care of her.

8:02 AM  
Blogger mind said...

Sat. 15th

At about 11a.m. we went to the post office to get a letter from Hamid and post a box for them.

Later when I was cleaning the fridge found Zahra,s dry mint!!!!

I have to mail it to her later.

I tried to call sara. she didnt answer?

I called to Reza. He didnt have any idea about where she was!!!

I cant dial sara,s cell. I dont know why????

Anyway I talked to her at about 12.40 a.m. Tehran,s time, which was 4.40p.m. in Tallahassee.

She was not in a good mood, and doesnt like my words about, being at home not very late!!!!
she became very very hot temper at recent months. Even she can not control herself!!!1 I know its all because of her thyroid,s disorder.

Then we chat on line, she is so worry about her sickness.

Layla already left for Matt,s barbecu party. A guy from Canada which worked at Lab as a post doc.







Layla used to say he was a nice guy who helped her a lot.

At 9.00 p.m. Hamid called me and we talked about sara,s problem.

I c

8:49 AM  
Blogger mind said...

On Fri. 14th I got a tour of Tallahassee with bus.

It was nice.

In the afternoon before I get home I went to Ross in Tallahassee Mall and bought a 3 piece dress for her.

She liked it, but not yet tried it on!

I didnt have lunch, because of Ramadan I almost fast. From breakfast to dinner.

I cooked soup, and we have some left over(tas kabab) with rice from last night too.

I thinks Layla finished her last edit of her thesis.

She doesnt say anything to me about it.

Lili joonam doset daram va barat arezoy e movafaghiyat daram, che harf bezani va che harf nazani!

9:02 AM  
Blogger mind said...

On 13th I think I stayed at home.

9:02 AM  
Blogger mind said...

On 12th I went to Tallahassee Mall just for shop looking!

I sat in Baren,s and Noble and read

a book about how to make our life and living more simple.

I can see a beautiful tropical rain in the out side. Its really pretty.

Its a nice book, and i took some notes from it. I wished to buy it!

I cooked Tas Kabab for supper.

I didnt eat that but sth else. Layla didnt eat any thing because she had a late lunch.










But later she got hungry and ate Tas kabab.

9:11 AM  
Blogger mind said...

On 11th I was at home.

9:12 AM  
Blogger mind said...

On 10th I went and visit my friends,
also to the post office to mail a letter for Delta,
then to the watch repair shop for lili,s watch, then Bank of America to deposit
some money which I brought from Iran.

Then a nice lunch at Chik-fil-A, and some shop looking at the Tallahassee Mall.

9:17 AM  
Blogger mind said...

I think from 4th which I arrived to Tallahassee up to 10th I was at home.

I got enough rest and some cleaning and arranging home stuff.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home