doshanbe hashtom e janvieh 2006
Today is Monday.
At 11:25 I went to plaza in downtown.
I caught bus 20 for down town from Alumni Village, then bus # to TCC.
I want resume my GED course which I left behind during summer 2006, for going back to Iran.
I talked to them, they were very nice, and agreed I continue my study over there.
At 1:00p.m. I got back to down, caught bus 9 to north Monroe and get to Chick fila.
I arranged to see Terry and the rest of the friends over there.
I met Terry, he was nice and after saying hi to each other he introduced a gentelman to me as his hire man.
he mentioned that this guy is in charge of hiring.
then Terry asked me what can he do for me?,which I said I want a job!
He mentioned that Trish is not available, and sheis in charge of schadual.
anyway, I have to go there at 11:30 tomorrow and see what is going to be available for me.
Then I went to the library and got my reserved book. A book from Deepak Choopra.
And then my favorite ! bus #20 and reaching home.
You know that HOME is the best place of the world.
God bless our Home.
For supper I stir fried some vegetables with Tofu. we had some macaroni from last night, salad
and that,s all we had.
At 11:25 I went to plaza in downtown.
I caught bus 20 for down town from Alumni Village, then bus # to TCC.
I want resume my GED course which I left behind during summer 2006, for going back to Iran.
I talked to them, they were very nice, and agreed I continue my study over there.
At 1:00p.m. I got back to down, caught bus 9 to north Monroe and get to Chick fila.
I arranged to see Terry and the rest of the friends over there.
I met Terry, he was nice and after saying hi to each other he introduced a gentelman to me as his hire man.
he mentioned that this guy is in charge of hiring.
then Terry asked me what can he do for me?,which I said I want a job!
He mentioned that Trish is not available, and sheis in charge of schadual.
anyway, I have to go there at 11:30 tomorrow and see what is going to be available for me.
Then I went to the library and got my reserved book. A book from Deepak Choopra.
And then my favorite ! bus #20 and reaching home.
You know that HOME is the best place of the world.
God bless our Home.
For supper I stir fried some vegetables with Tofu. we had some macaroni from last night, salad
and that,s all we had.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home